Sunday, September 18, 2005

Here is 9 things i learned this week and through situations of late

1.The "truck" that hit me was , lets say, "mapquested" to me via God.
2. God owes me absolutely nothing, but eternal seperation and my obedience to him is never a means to an end.
3. He is right , im wrong, always.
4. His choice is always best.
5. In my own self i do not desire God. It is by his grace that I have the capacity to love and treasure him.
6. I am depraved man. God knows this, he is gracious in so many ways.
7. It is gracious and merciful of God , to shake everything that can be shaken in my life, to show me the sin in my life , instead of me living in deception and believing i am trusting him when i am not.
8. I am easily decieved.
9. Fallible man cannot be trusted . I cannot put my hope and faith in the words of any person above the words of God.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Mr. Burns said...

the removed comment was me... oops... anyway, Rachel, Sunday was amazing! Never before have I heard a more appropriate call to worship. I hope to see it here on your blog soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home