Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring IS HERE.
my favorite time of year.
iTs something about this time of year , that awakens my SPiRIT.

Spring MUisngs...

THe Sounds of spring
Reveberates of my wall and swells
awakening a part of me i know not so well
that you have awakened anew
a part of me that i have only found in you
You speak to me in the spring breeze
telling me the beauty of my skin of ebony
With the rustle of the trees
The fragrance of you , captivates Me
for you have called me into this mystery .
As i lay in the sun
and rays of light
wrap and warm my brown skin
you speak to me of Your beauty
of me as Your bride,
Lips unseen
calling to the depths of me
As i face the vulnerability and the transperancy
of giving YOu all of me
A love that will last for an eternity
is more than my mind can concieve
For your prescence wounds me,
leaving me with a desire for more of you that makes me weak .
So i speak back in whispered words
a love song
that is heard
for i have become a women of one thing
to gaze upon your beauty
my bridegroom ,
my King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home