Wednesday, March 30, 2005

FOrGettinG whaT Is BeHinD And StRainiNG ToWaRd WhAt Is AheAd , i Press on toward wHAt is ahead, i press On toWard the Goal to Win the PRize for wHiCh GOd has caLLEd me heavenwaRD in Christ JEsuS. PhiliPians 3:13-14

i haven't posted in a while its been a lot going on , and this has become my theme verse.
i will continue to press on .
i have set my face towards God
my heart towards this purpose
my will towards his will.

So ok. to all my adoring fans( ie. jen and ryan....and megan!! )
i am officially a poet.
i have joined a poetry/musicians/drama group entilted lyric ave.
here's the link www.lyricave.com
WorLD Take over BEgins NOW!! uhhhhh....i mean.....this should be fun (wink , wink)
but seriously im really excited
i am expecting to be stretched so much as a poet and artist , but also as a person in character
i admit im a lil skeptic b/c im def. by all means the youngest person there.
But i will remember not to be ashamed of my youth.
i will simply share the TRuth.

pressing on ,
rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home