Monday, September 27, 2004

Yo, despite hate, stating my mind-state on society
Based on the lies that rely on just what lying be,
Lies to the left of me,
can't stand the testament,
To the extent of ghostin witnesses in residents,
Rubbing out the fingerprints, is the specialties of parliament,
The real truth, confession booths are leaving all the hints,
Lord, I repent for the sins Senate commits,
The clock hits,
but I resist the pit of fellowship,
I lay my head in the same community that makes me sick,
Take head,
it's the same greed that makes us tick,
I sit in disgust, what this country brings to the table,
The fable of stable lives,
told while still prenatal
Disillusioned labels that pursue pleasure in all things,
Hate that holds gate to the blessings that God brings,
We bathe in bondage, in worship of iron rule,
The wise are stoned at the feet of revered fools,
Adhered rules,
religion, tradition is a tragedy,
Deceiving the minds of dazed heathens, imagine the,
Consequence we reap for our past transgressions,
Our prized possession,
prostituted for empty obsession,
Pocketed gold to quiet the souls of the oppression,
Becon the character of these statements and receive the real lesson
-philip allen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home