Thursday, August 05, 2004

here's a song i wrote, most of my stuff is freestlye , here is the chords , see what you come up w/ and let me know.

F , Em ( or E), Dm (or D)


This brokeness inside has brought me here
This rejection has guided me here
Fear has attempted to hold me here

Its so much easier to conform
Its so much easier to hide
Its so much harder just to be me
and all I hide
Its so much easier to change
afraid if i dont you might not stay
Feeding this rejection that dwells in me
This war that rages in me
Fighting the principlaity of conformity
Standing againgt that world spirit which despises originality

So i have a choice to make today
Will i be who God created me to be ?
Or strive to be who you want me to be?

Cause its so much easier to conform to the world outside
Its so much harder to stand
And face rejection that comes at the hand of men
So i conform and i change my shades
so easily done
And i can be who you need me to be today
Just to ensure that you will accept me

So i have a choice to make today
Will i be who God created me to be?
Or will i fade away?
Fade into the crowd.
as i fade away
fade away
fade away
watch me
fade away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home