Friday, February 13, 2004

To the woman He said........Yet your desire and craving will be for your husband and he will rule over you. GEnesis 3:16

Since then , since those words spoken by God. that curse that hovers broods.
it all goes back to the beginning of life. back to the fall of man.This curse us women carRy. we are beNt toward men. needIng them , craving them, our desiRe for them and toWard them. Oh how this cuRse shapes us,an thorN in our flEsh, so to speak. We say we dont need them but how we desire them. all traced back to EvE. they rule over us . Cant you see how we are bent, towards men when God never planned for us to be bent toward anything of the earth to fill our desIRe , our longings foR lovE. I am cuRsed, and I want to be Free God.
I want to deSire only you in my heart, the lonGings onlY for you Jesus. For you to be my Love , the one i seek, the one i require , my ONLY hearts desire. oh God but this curSe. i hatE the way i DesiRe meN, i despise craving insiDe what i dont want , emtionally bent, broken, marred, inside, this HeaRt is . cuRsed.from the begInninG of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home