Thursday, February 19, 2004

Moving, running , trying, striving
Scared to sit still, dont want to think,
Running from your prescence for the truth of my heart always comes out in your LighT.
AfRaid of who I imaginE you to be.
The frowning , cruel Father that ive seen.
but something is calLing yeaRining for yOU .
Grips the deepest parTs of mE. Crying out to FIlL this desire.
So i faLl, coLLaPse, lay dowN at your Feet asking you
Father Help mE, to be what you have calleD me to be.
I no LongEr want to be who Ive cReated with my Pride, my Idolatry , my LuSt.
Realizing in ME i am NOTHING.do you hear that you wicked HeaRt NOthinG. without JesUS i aM lost.
SOmetimes i think who Do i think i am , to do this alone in my own strength.
StriVING to be someone , but who , who , am I imulating for i dont know me for i am yet to know you.
So i conform , change shades like a cameleon and Oh God its done SO easily. how easily i can change the shades of ME.
Conforming to those around me, to fuel this ReJection.
Yes there goes that word again.
me, us, this generation raised in it . Rejected by parents, friends , family, society , our own culture.
Rejection which leaves us hurt , insecure, striving, leads us to sin...
SO my understanding has fallen short again.
Crying out for wisdom, wisdom , fall UPon us
the spirit of revelation oh LOrd how do your people break free....
there is more oh there is so much more
my spirit the spirit of God who dwells within tells us .
woo us , leads us ,entices us , keens our senses to the depth of this ...
God it feels like iim on the brink of it , but cant quite fall into you .
Like im standing there sensing, knowing its there , the yearning for this but i cant See it with my eyes.
so the Cry the hunger burns on the inside.
Ive been so hungry for IT, i can almost taste it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home